jerlyn & cherilyn
Jerilyn
Home About Stuffs Twitter Follow Dash

owner



bestfriends bestfriends till the very end

tagboard


Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.

UNICEF TAP PROJECT
Saturday, February 22, 2014 • 10:28 PM • 0 comments



FYI: this post is not sponsored. 

the UNICEF app project 
many of you probably heard of this before, but if you haven't, well you now know. basically, every 10 minutes you don't use your phone, people will get 1 day of clean water. It's really meaningful and I also think it helps me to not get so distracted. like if I want to do my work, I will leave that thing on and because it is for a good cause, I won't use my phone and disrupt the project easily. :)

just go google it!! It's not an app btw. And beat my high score man: 8h54min 


whenehehhrerereeeheheh jer


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

be nice or get lice


|